accessories every woman should have? Sometimes it’s hard to know which accessories are necessary, which is why I decided to compile a list of accessories we, as women, should definitely have. Some of them are staples and other accessories help make our lives much easier. Moreover, accessories are a great way to finish off any outfit.
1. Pearl earrings are a classic accessory that is always appropriate no matter your age. These outfit.earrings don’t necessarily have to be authentic pearl earrings; you can choose imitation pearl earrings. You can wear them for the most formal occasions such as cocktail parties or job interviews. Moreover, you can wear them during the daytime to add a swanky detail to your casual
2. Sunglasses I think every woman should have a pair of trendy sunglasses. If you are a real fashionista, you know sunglasses can be worn year-round, You can pair them with your leather jacket and some boots. This way, you will look fashionable
3. Everyone needs a good watch, whether it is for time telling or just for show! A watch is an amazing accessory and is great to wear with bangles or alone. If you wear it with other wrist jewelry, make sure that the tone of your accessories matches the tone from your watch. Never mix silver bangles with a gold watch
4. Daytime purse. A daytime, or casual, purse is one of the most important accessories every woman should have.You can take this purse to work with you daily, stuff your spare clothes or lunch in. The perfect daytime purse should be roomy in the inside, and should come with both a detachable long strap and short handles. It also should be slouchy so you can fit essential things such as an umbrella or shoes inside.
5. Wristlet is a perfect accessory for those nights out on the town with your friends. Instead of carrying a huge purse, opt for a wristlet! Wristlet is portable, convenient, and pretty affordable! Moreover, most wristlets are made big enough to carry the essential things like your lipstick, cell phone, keys, cash and cards.
6. Flats because they are as comfortable as sneakers and they can even be as “dressy” as those heels. Quality flats are a must for every woman. They can make or break any outfit, and they are really affordable so it’s quite possible to have several casual flats for the daytime and a couple of dressy flats for the evening.
7. Phone case with a screen protector: most phones are fragile and prone to breaking these days. To protect your ‘best friend’, you should certainly buy a phone case. It’s better to buy a phone case with a screen protector. You can purchase it individually or together. After all, it’s in your interest to keep your phone in the best condition, especially if you plan to sell your phone in the future.